Trending Aesthetic Treatments in Miami
If you know anything about South Florida, you know that Miami is a city obsessed with looking good. “Miamians” are always searching for the next best treatment and technology to keep themselves looking youthful. According to Total Beauty publications, Miami ranks second as the most vain city in the U.S. Which got us thinking, which procedures are all these skincare-obsessed people from the 305 spending their money on?
- Microneedling with Vivace: One of the newest developments in contouring and tightening the face, neck and body is the FDA-approved Vivace Fractional Microneedle RF. Vivace combines the latest generation of microneedling technology with radiofrequency (RF), and LED light therapy. This minimally invasive treatment stimulates the natural production of collagen, and is shown to be effective in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, as well as tightening and toning the face, neck and body. It has also been used to reduce stretch marks, acne scars, and large pores. Additional reasons for people to hop on the Vivace bandwagon is because of its virtually painless, quick results with no downtime. Visibly smoother, softer, and younger looking skin are seen just after one treatment.
- Laser Hair Removal: For those who are tired of the constant battle with their body hair, laser is your going to become your best friend. With the advancements in technology, treatments are now faster, less painful, less expensive, and they provide permanent hair reduction. The laser works by wrecking hair at the root, and preventing it from growing back. The laser detects the hair exclusively by focusing on the pigment. After only a few sessions, you can throw away your razor, and cancel your waxing appointments, because you’ll be totally smitten with your new silkier, smoother skin.
- Body Contouring: With so many advances in non-invasive procedures for tightening the skin and removing unwanted fat, it’s becoming easier to not have to go under the knife to achieve amazing results. People are choosing to shape different parts of their bodies using such treatments as Coolculpting, radio frequency, ultrasound, laser and dermal injections to target and destroy fat cells.
- Laser Skin Tightening: Do you want to see tighter skin in one treatment? Laser skin tightening smooths skin by boosting collagen production to plump the under-layers of tissue with minimal discomfort and no downtime. Skin tightening involves the use of single wavelength light energy emitted through a laser to firm and improve skin tone and texture, and plump up the skin,The laser can be used on the face, abdomen, arms, neck, thighs and even breasts.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Believe it or not, this procedure involving the tightening of the inner and outer muscles and structures of the vagina has become one of the most popular trends to date. Vaginal Rejuvenation treats vaginal relaxation, a common condition associated with childbirth and aging, by enhancing vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. Women who are living with vaginal dryness, leakage, orgasmic dysfunction, or simply wish to improve the aesthetic appearance of the labia can benefit from this treatment.
If you are ready to connect with some of Miami’s top medical professionals and try one of these trending procedures, it’s time for you to become a member of CosmeticPerks. Nothing says Perky quite like beauty treatments you can actually afford. Contact us today to learn more about our membership perks.